Taking a look at Buy YouTube Subscribers’s list of the top trending videos and leading Shorts of 2022, as well as the Buy YouTube Subscribers Ads Leaderboard: 2022 year-end-wrap-up can teach content marketers, material creators, and digital marketers some crucial lessons that they can apply in 2023.
However, it helps if you have a secret decoder ring to decipher why there are 3 lists– and why every one utilizes a various approach to come up with the rankings.
Buy YouTube Subscribers unveiled its first list of the 10 most-watched Buy YouTube Subscribers videos back in December 2010. Regrettably, that list taught numerous online marketers that “view count” was the only metric that mattered.
However, I got my secret decoder ring back in October 2012, when Buy YouTube Subscribers started adjusting the ranking of videos in Buy YouTube Subscribers search engine result to reward engaging videos that kept audiences enjoying.
Simply put, Buy YouTube Subscribers changed “view count” with “watch time.”
This was a significant shift, since “watch time” provides you a sense of what material audiences actually watch, rather than videos that they click on and after that abandon.
In December 2012, Buy YouTube Subscribers moved from revealing its 10 “most-watched” videos of the year to revealing its “top trending videos,” based upon time spent seeing, sharing, commenting, taste, and other elements.
In other words, “see time” and “engagements” were now the metrics that mattered.
Today, Buy YouTube Subscribers’s algorithm rewards “viewer fulfillment.”
Simply put, Buy YouTube Subscribers does not take note of videos; it takes note of audiences.
So, rather than attempting to make videos that’ll make an algorithm pleased, concentrate on making videos that make your viewers delighted.
This brings us to Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of “trending videos” and “leading Shorts” for 2022.
To discover important lessons that can be used in 2023, we require to realize that Buy YouTube Subscribers’s discovery system uses both outright and relative watch time as signals when choosing audience engagement.
Eventually, Buy YouTube Subscribers wants both short and long videos to be successful, so relative watch time is more crucial for brief videos, and outright watch time is more vital for longer videos.
Leading 7 Trending Videos Of 2022
1. “So Long Geeks” By Technoblade (6:32 long, 88.3 million Views, 10.2 million engagements)
In this moving tribute, the dad of beloved Minecraft developer Technoblade checks out a goodbye letter from his son.
The gamer lost his battle with cancer in June, however his legacy remains on Buy YouTube Subscribers.
2. “See The Uncensored Minute Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock On Phase At The Oscars, Drops F-bomb” By Guardian News (1:24 long, 104 million Views, and 1.8 million engagements)
It was the smack heard ’round the world: Academy Award winner Will Smith went off-script and slapped Chris Rock, live on-stage, at the movie market’s most distinguished occasion.
3. “Hi, I’m Dream” By Dream (5:42 long, 48.5 million Views, and 4.7 million engagements)
Dream’s resourcefulness within Minecraft has led him to end up being a top developer with a dedicated fanbase.
But nobody knew what he appeared like IRL, until now.
4.” Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar & 50 Cent Complete Pepsi Sb Lvi Halftime Program” By NFL (14:41 long, 146 million Views, and 3.5 million engagements)
Lose yourself in this impressive Super Bowl halftime show packed with a few of the greatest artists in hip-hop history: Dr. Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lama, and 50 Cent.
5. “I Constructed Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory!” By Mrbeast (17:01 long, 132 million Views, and 5.1 million engagements)
In a “Willy Wonka” influenced warehouse, MrBeast challenges entrants to traverse a chocolate river, climb a sweet wall, compete in confection-themed games, and delight in their sweetest dreams.
6. “Pranks Destroy Fraud Callers- Glitterbomb Repayment” By Mark Rober (26:41 long, 55.9 million Views, and 2.2 million engagements).
Engineer Mark Rober exacts spectacular vengeance on a rip-off call center in the latest version of his glitterbomb series.
7. “Being Not Straight” By Jaiden Animations (15:22 long, 17.8 million Views, and 1.7 million engagements)
In this coming-out video, Jaiden Animations portrays a personal journey from teenage years to their adult years, sharing how they discovered their sexual identity along the way.
Top 7 Shorts Of 2022
1. “Diver Cracks Egg At 45 Ft Deep #Shorts” By Shangerdanger (0:56 long, 251 million Views, and 12.3 million engagements)
The ocean flooring is a strange location. It has lots of unknown sea animals, weird plants, and … chicken eggs ?!
Join Shangerdanger as he cracks up the internet and dives egg-first into the blue depths.
2. “Sarah Trust Challenges” By Hingaflips (0:31 long, 142 million Views, and 6.5 million engagements)
Much better than parkour? This is Trampwall: a legendary sport where acrobats defy gravity and leap off a wall, onto a trampoline, to manage mind-blowing aerial stunts.
3. “Come With Me To Shave My Fluffy Canine! #Doggrooming #Grooming #Goldendoodle” By Brodie That Dood (0:52 long, 108 million Views, and 6.8 million engagements)
For several years, his long fluffy fur has made Brodie among the most renowned dogs on Buy YouTube Subscribers. So, the heartbreak was real when it was chosen that he needed a close trim.
4. “Dave and Busters Bet Me 1000 Tickets I Could not Do This …” By Chris Ivan (0:59 long, 83.6 million Views, and 6.3 million engagements).
No one does trick shots like developer Chris Ivan. In this Brief, he tries to land a plunger on a Dave & Buster’s sign.
The prize? 1,000 tickets … if he can pull it off.
5. “That Space Between Your Safety Seat and Center Console” By Jay & Sharon (0:58 long, 182 million Views, and 6.4 million engagements)
We’ve all lost something in the dreaded gap between the car seat and the center console.
In this comical sketch, creators Jay & Sharon show us what’s truly going on down there.
6. “Welcome To The Stomach #Shorts” By Adrian Happiness (0:34 long, 118 million Views, and 7.0 million engagements)
In this bite-sized skit, witty creator Adrian Bliss brings to life all the characters attempting to gain entryway– and party in– his space-limited stomach.
7. “This Magic Technique Explained (America’s Got Talent)” By Zack D. Films (0:34 long, 97.4 million Views, and 5.6 million engagements).
How did he do it? The judges of “America’s Got Talent” were confused by this magic technique.
But not internet-sleuth Zack D., who unveils its clever trick.
Leading 7 Buy YouTube Subscribers Advertisements Of 2022
Meanwhile, Buy YouTube Subscribers utilizes a totally different method to figure out the top Buy YouTube Subscribers ad for its 2022 year-end wrap-up Leaderboard. This makes sense.
The top advertisements are generally the ones with the greatest budgets, which increase view counts, but not always engagements.
1. “Amazon’s Big Game Commercial: Mind Reader” By Amazon (1:31 long, 69.7 million Views, and 25,700 engagements)
The imaginative firm for this advertisement was Lucky Generals and the media agency was IPG– Rufus.
The ad’s description asks, “Is Alexa checking out minds a good concept? No. No, it is not.”
2. “Welcome To Clan Capital! Clash Of Clans New Update!” By Clash Of Clans (1:20 long, 52.9 million Views, and 212,000 engagements)
The imaginative agency was Psyop, and the media company was internal.
The ad’s description states,
“Welcome to the supreme clan destination! A place where you and your clan can develop and BATTLE together! A location called CLAN CAPITAL!”
3. “Objective Of The Century X BTS|Yet To Come (Hyundai Ver.) Authorities Music Video” By Hyundaiworldwide (4:08 long, 40.5 million Views, and 886,000 engagements)
The advertisement’s description says,
“Our ‘Objective of the Century’ can’t be attained by one individual alone, however we can accomplish it if we all sign up with forces and join.
Just like football gamers come together as a team to score goals, we intend to use the power of football to move forward together in pursuit of the best objective– ‘A united world for sustainability.'”
4. “Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return To Hogwarts|Official Trailer|HBO Max” By HBO Max (1:58 long, 27.3 million Views, and 739,000 engagements)
The imaginative company was internal, and the media company was Hearts & Science.
The ad’s description states,
“Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Go back to Hogwarts invites fans on a wonderful first-person journey through among the most beloved movie franchises of perpetuity as it reunites Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, and other well-regarded cast members and filmmakers across all 8 Harry Potter movies for the very first time to celebrate the anniversary of the franchise’s very first film, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”
5. “Introducing iPhone 14 Pro|Apple” by Apple (4:20 long, 23.8 million views, and 571,000 engagements)
The advertisement’s description asks, “What lies beyond a traditional smart device? Let’s learn. This is iPhone 14 Pro.”
6. Everybody Are Dead|Official Trailer|Netflix” by Netflix (2:35 long, 22.6 million views, and 518,000 engagements)
The imaginative agency was The Refinery, and the media firm was internal. The ad’s description says,
“Everybody will pass away. There is no hope.” The school developed into a bloody battleground and our friends into worst enemies. Who will make it out alive?”
7. Sally’s Seashells (Extended)|Big Game Commercial 2022″ by Squarespace (1:07 long, 21.6 million views, and 67,600 engagements)
The media firm was internal. The advertisement’s description says,
“See whatever that Sally sells in this extended cut of our 2022 Huge Game commercial. Starring Zendaya as Sally and narrated by andré 3000.”
Most Important Lesson That Marketers Can Apply In 2023
Recalling at Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of top trending videos, leading Shorts, and top advertisements for 2022, there is a meta-lesson that marketers can find out: one size does not fit all.
Different metrics matter when measuring different types of video, and different kinds of ads are much better for different marketing goals.
Or, as the British say, “There are horses for courses.”
Now, that’s a lesson that everybody can apply in 2023, and beyond.
Included Image:/ SMM Panel